I'm in love with the men of Old Hollywood. I like to imagine I was the wife of Henry Fonda in another life. I also love Gary Cooper, Joel McCrea, Tyrone Power, John Wayne, Robert Taylor, and Clark Gable.
A Little about me: I'm a registered nurse born and raised in Arkansas. I am of Irish and English descent and embrace my family's heritage. I love my home state of Arkansas as well as the South in general. I will post a lot about the South, about Ireland, mountains, and the beach, my favorite places on earth.
I make gifs and headers, so feel free to inbox me anytime with request. Cheers!
So, I collect books…mainly 1st editions and rare books…but any book I think I will like is worth collecting. I have already read This Time Together|Laughter and Reflection by Carol Burnett and own a paperback copy, but I’ve been trying to find a hardcover edition for it because I have loaned the book to a friend and I was going to let her keep it. I had no idea it would be so hard! None of the bookstores here have it in hardcover, and I had been unsuccessful in finding a copy online…So, imagine my happiness when I found a hardcover edition on ebay with this inside! Luckily it wasn’t personalized!!! Now I just need to get her autograph IN PERSON when I meet her…I’m going to hold out hope that it will happen someday. It happened for Shay! Who’s to say I can’t meet her someday too!
- dream-another-tomorrow likes this
- youngblueeyes- likes this
- youngblueeyes- reblogged this from thechickinthemiddle
- beinginlovewithclassic likes this
- thechickinthemiddle reblogged this from thatredhead88 and added:
- florencefallon reblogged this from thatredhead88 and added:
- thatredhead88 reblogged this from florencefallon and added:
- letthexdestroy likes this
- allaboutcarolburnett reblogged this from florencefallon
- florencefallon posted this